Get legal help with your cruise ship slip and fall injury
Sometimes those injuries are so severe that victims incur missed time at work, extensive hospital bills and issues with their insurance companies. The physical pain and the emotional suffering can continue long after the cruise vacation has ended.
Often these injuries and deaths are caused by dangerous or hazardous conditions caused by the negligence or carelessness of the cruise ship crew members, the design of the vessel or obstacles on the ground that should not be there.
An injury – or even death – from a fall that is caused by a hazardous condition in another person’s property may entitle the victim or the victim’s family to compensation.
Contact Waks and Barnett, P.A., the CruiseLawyers, to find out if you might have a case for a slip and fall accident. The consultation is FREE.
Also, find out:
- What you should do after a slip and fall accident
- What the duty of the crew members or cruise line should be
- How to determine who is responsible for your slip and fall
- How to hire the right attorney if your case has merit
- Damages you may be entitled to from your accident
Posted in Cruise Ship Injury